This is such an easy recipe and great for parties. My friend Lindsey gave me this recipe last year and I still love it lots. Especially for spring/summer.
- 1/4-1/2 cup Trader Joes Greek Style Feta Dressing
- Feta Cheese (or Mozzarella) - Cut up/shredded
- 2-3 SMALL Diced Cucumber
- 2 Diced Tomatoes (I used Grape Tomatoes, so about 15 of them)
- 1/4-1/2 Diced Red Onion (leave out if kids don't like spicy things)
- 1-3 small Diced Sweet Peppers (I used mostly orange)
- 1 Stalk Diced Celery (optional)
- 1 - 1/2 Cup Orzo Pasta (I used Trader Joes Brand)
- You cook up the Orzo Pasta. I think I cooked up about a cup 1/2 worth? it makes a lot.
- Once cooked you mix in all your veggies into your Pasta (once drained). Then pour in as much dressing as you like. It honestly is up to how strong a flavor you want. So start with maybe 1/4 a cup and work your way up to more if you want more.
- The Feta Cheese you'd just dice up or shred and once Pasta is cooled add that in. I btw hate Feta, but like it in this recipe. If I dont have it handy though I use mozzarella instead.
- Serve it chilled. I have noticed after a day in the fridge the orzo soaks up the dressing a lot. So sometimes if served as a left over, you may want to freshen it up with some extra dressing the day served.
Enjoy! Its so good! Even my husband eats this and he isn’t into so many veggies ;-)