This has got to be one of my favorite recipes!
This recipe was a new one I grabbed off Pinterest. (source). I am always hesitant to try new recipes off pinterest. Seems like its always hit or miss. This one def. was a hit!
Chicken Lazone – Using some of my Blue Ribbon Chicken
- 1/2 tsp real salt
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream (half and half works too)
- noodles (bow pasta or egg noodles work great!)
- First thing you do is combine all your spices. So the real salt, chili powder, onion and garlic powder. Sprinkle this seasoning blend all over your chicken tenders (raw/thawed).
- In a large saute pan. Or electric skillet...
- I melted half the butter over medium heat. Cooked my chicken tenders (After seasoning them) until done. It took about 8 minutes or so. I flipped them half way at one point.
- Once chicken is cooked, pour the cream and remaining butter over top of the chicken. Lower your heat, allowing the sauce to simmer and thicken. Takes about 6 minutes.
- Serve your chicken and sauce over your pasta of choice.