My friend Heather (shes on instagram @heatherllove) shared a recipe where she took Nutella and made some brownies. I have had a jar of Nutella in our pantry for a month now. Our boys were on the fence about its taste plain. Some liked it so so… others not so much. (Here is a video of them tasting it actually) So its just been sitting there waiting to be trashed or used for something.
As soon as I saw Heather post that recipe, I decided I needed to try it. I ended up making a Nutella Cookie instead of a brownie though. She used white flour and I used whole grain.. so after I mixed it, the batter just seemed to thick for brownies. So I thought cookies would be best. They turned out great and went fast. So thought others may enjoy the simple recipe too. Plus if you’re like us and had a jar just going to waste… this is a great use for it. :)
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole grain flour
- optional - 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Scoop out into small 1 inch balls.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on oven) - once they are done the tops will begin to crack.
- Transfer to a cooling crack and then enjoy.